I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iranians flock to the borders of Iraq to buy a dollar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Iranians flock to the borders of Iraq to buy a dollar

25/01/2012 05:50:33

www.ipairaq.com

BAGHDAD (Iba) / up / ... After landing, the sudden and unprecedented for the price of Iranian rial against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, the flow of thousands of Iranians to buy the U.S. currency and sold within Iran in order to obtain a profit on the black market, which has become the first reference for the pricing of Iranian rial against foreign currency. and the relocation of Arab net what the site bright Alailna from Iraqi sources said that a lot of Iranians flocked to the border of Iraq - Iran to buy the dollar, which has taken to appreciate against the Iranian currency in recent weeks. The Web site of Iran that the exchange offices in the city of Kut in southeastern Iraq and faced in the past few days the high demand for dollar in areas located on the border with Iran, including Zorbatiyah and Shalamjah and Mundhiriyah which is the crossing trade and tourism between the two neighboring countries. On the other hand spoke of some of the sites that the Iraqi traders Iraqis are now buying dollars from the Iraqi Central Bank to be smuggled to Syria and Iran, which are subject to international economic embargo.

During the last few days tried the Iranian government to maintain the riyal's exchange rate, through the arrest of some of the trading in foreign currency on the black market, as well as raising the exchange rates in the formal banks, but a number of exchange offices refusing to buy or sell dollars at the price specified and continued bankers dealing on the black market despite police surveillance of their work. In the same context, the same day rate rose gold pieces in the Iranian market to unprecedented amounts reported as the price of one piece reached to 11 million rials, while the price in recent weeks, ranging up to 6 million Iranian rials. In this context, said Kawthar Al Ali roasted expert in the matter of Iran's Arab. revealed that the conflict western Iran entered a crucial stage and we are seeing now is of a crippling blockade and the deterioration of the currency in Iran reminds us of what happened to Japan during World War II. and predicted Al Ali, that Iran is in turn the distribution of rations to avoid protests expected in the Iranian street, as well as the smuggling of essential items through the neighboring countries, adding that many Iranian merchants and because of the high foreign currency have been unable to fulfill their promises of Finance for this have closed their shops.

The number of sites of Iran and the Iranian blogosphere to the angry reactions of Iranian citizens, where appeared the manifestations of shock and feelings of resentment and a clear majority of those who had expressed an opinion in it. wrote one Iranian students on his blog where he describes the impact of economic sanctions and falling currency Iranian simple words, saying: In the last month, spent 700 thousand rials, while this month, spent two million riyals although I did not change the shop which I have been shopping him what is happening?.

Some observers believe in economic affairs to increase the price of the dollar from 14 thousand riyals to about 21 thousand riyals in one month does not seem normal to the Iranian economy, especially since he suffers mainly from the problems that led to inflation of 22% month last time up the West practically steps to implement the sanctions on the Central Bank and the prohibition of the sale of oil approved by the European Union for the day on Monday. and observers expect the high prices of foreign currencies against the Iranian rial to record rates in case the application of the European Union and the United States economic sanctions on Iran can then see the price difference in the currency market are clear. (end) ..

windreader1

CBI may be getting a handle on this, not seeing those huge auctions. They are down around the 200 million mark.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum