I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Commerce and Trade: Continue tariff seminars what Iraq joining the WTO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Ministry of Commerce and Trade: Continue tariff seminars what Iraq joining the WTO

2012-01-26 13:30:52

Baghdad (IBA) … confirmed the Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Commerce to continue the educational seminars to disseminate awareness ” Iraq’s participation of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

Where has set up a seminar hosted by the Ministry of Culture at its headquarters was to provide an explanation of these to the emergence of the organization and negotiations that were entered into with a view to accede to the special problems and constraints of legislation and laws is the duty of the state to be taken in order to have made gains that would make the Iraqi economy is strong in meeting the requirements to join the organization.

For his part, praised الدكتورعلاء Abu Hassan al-` *** the director-general of the safe house with interest and Minister of Commerce on the subject because of its importance in Iraq out of their isolation that have taken place during the past period and to keep pace with the development taking place in the world to Iraq of the organization as it had been his priority in this regard through the first rounds in 2004 and 2008.

Raised in the many questions by present for clarification on the mechanism of Iraq steps on accession.

Earlier, the Ministry of Commerce, held seminars in the Ministry of Planning and the General Authority for للكمارك and is in the process of communication for many similar seminars in the public and private sectors and the provinces and the ministry is seeking in the near future to set up the next council of Al Anbar governorate.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum