I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Empty Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

gente

gente

http://government.iwantinfonow.com/2012/01/26/white_knights_report_-_putin_issues_arrest_warrant_for_financial_terrorist_george_soros/

I DO NOT KNOW HOW RELIABLE THIS IS-WILL KEEP CHECKIN TO SEE IF I CAN FIND ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS:

White Knights Report – Putin Issues Arrest Warrant for Financial Terrorist George Soros!!

by Iwin Guru on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 | No Comments

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (left) vs financial terrorist George Soros UNITED STATES of America – It can now be reported that the Russian Federation and its Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Russian Intelligence has fingered Soros for using cross-collateralized compounded Swedish and Danish foreign currency derivatives for the purpose of an attack on the Russian stock market. Note: Soros use of these cross-collateralized compounded derivatives utilizing Luxembourg banks violates the terms of the Basil II European Union banking agreement.

Item: Both the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and European INTERPOL are preparing a "Red Notice" against not only Soros but Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate financial stooge Marc Rich and his Swiss-based Richfield Commodities Brokerage firm. Putin has also recently confronted Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke and told him that the Russian Federation will no longer tolerate the use of individuals like George Soros and Marc Rich in massive foreign currency derivative fraud that is destabilizing the world economy.

In other words, folks, there will be NO backdoor QE3 using derivatives tied to George Soros and Marc Rich. PS We can also divulge that the

2Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Empty Re: Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

very interesting......we'll see if indeed this happens.

3Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Empty Re: Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:59 am

MrsCK

ABOUT TIME someone nails Soros!!!

4Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Empty Re: Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 am

chevy#3

Russian intell has fingered Soros for using cross-collateralized compounded Swedish and Danish currency derivatives for the purpose of attacking Russian stock market! This violates terms of Basel II European Banking Agreement!

5Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Empty Re: Putin issues warrant to arrest Soros Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 pm

gente

gente

Would be great if someone nailed that evil shitheel...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum