I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 SHIPS!!!! 200 cruise passengers struck by norovirus

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

DO NOT TAKE A CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!

200 cruise passengers struck by norovirus

2 SHIPS!!!! 200 cruise passengers struck by norovirus Ap_logo_106Associated Press – 1 hr 34 mins ago

MIAMI
(AP) — More than 200 passengers on two cruise ships headed to south Florida have been stricken with a gastrointestinal illness.

Officials with Princess Cruise Lines say two of its ships were struck with a norovirus that can cause vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain.

The Crown Princess returned from a seven-day cruise Saturday and was docked at Port Everglades. A total of 140 passengers and 18 crew members were affected by the illness.

The Ruby Princess is scheduled to dock Sunday morning. Cruise officials say another 81 passengers and nine crew members were affected on that ship.

Passengers set to embark this weekend have been notified that their departure will be delayed a few hours at least as the ships undergo further disinfection in Port Everglades.

gente

gente

This is a lot more common than most folks think..though not certainly on this scale...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

got enough time on ships to never want to pay to go on one....lol

w8tin

geesh...I am just getting over that after over a week and a half..- and still am not running at 100%. Perhaps it would have been more palatable if I had at least gotten to go on a cruise or some other vacation kind of thing. Its a nasty virus! Crying or Very sad and a hell of a way to lose weight! LOL

MrsCK

DANG w8tin...sorry to hear that...hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum