I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament is required to submit final accounts for the years prior to the approval of the budget 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Parliament is required to submit final accounts for the years prior to the approval of the budget 2012

04/02/2012 14:46
Portal Iraq, "the follow-up economics editor

Quoted "Rn" for a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee on Saturday, the Iraqi Council of Representatives will approve the budget in 2012 only after the send accounts for the years (2004-2010).

Najiba Najib said that "the House of Representatives agreed not to pass the budget only after the Iraqi government's progress between the accounts of the past (2004-2010) has told the government an official letter on this matter to the Office of the Prime Minister."

"The House of Representatives, according to the Constitution to brief him on the mechanisms for disbursing the previous budgets, and the process of implementation of large projects and the extent of support to development projects."

She Najib as saying he was "not up to the House of Representatives any file of the final accounts for previous years, and we send a formal letter to the government to justify the reasons for delay in the final accounts for the past years."

The value of the 2012 budget approved by the government last Monday $100 billion, and a deficit of up to $13.5 billion, and focused on the energy sector and the oil phase of the first, and then the security sector, and then the education sector, education and health.

The Government has adopted the Iraqi oil price of $85 basis, and expect, through differences in the price of oil, to cover more than $10 billion deficit.

And imposes a financial budget to Iraqi ministries and government bodies to provide financial Khovatha in the first quarter of next year following the budget year.

According to the Iraqi Council of Representatives, it had not seen the final accounts since 2005 until now, government blames for not submitting the final accounts prior to the unstable conditions experienced by the country.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

They have a SURPLUS again!!!!! THEY HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH AND NOTHING TO SPEND IT ON......THEY CONTINUE TO USE USD........... it's a no brainer...... they have a surplus

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum