I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dangers of Islam being taught in our Middle Schools and Colleges

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

w8tin

Dangers of Islam being taught in our Middle Schools and Colleges!

I’m forwarding this to all because I believe, and can see, that this is probably happening. I hope you listen to her whole speech; it is nothing we don’t already know, but no one has had the courage to passionately express as this woman. Whatever your political or religious leanings are, this is mind provoking. I believe in the freedom of religious belief, even Islam, as this woman does, but there is a radical Islamic movement afoot, and it is insidious. I have already seen schools bend rules, and in some towns even provide ritual areas for Muslims, when a Judeo-Christian child can’t speak or draw anything of a religious nature. A dangerous double standard here? I would love to hear this speech from a presidential nominee, including Obama. I’m sure I will catch some flack on this.

ACT for America ~~~ A passionate video ... please watch and forward

TaboolaArticle

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid949801312001?bckey=AQ~~%2cAAAACEco_Vk~%2c9bOat4XcfB_88ri1a3UMdKnLpH9aM8Fv&bctid=1271237687001

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

folks need to pay attention to what has happened in other countries that Islam has infected like France and England....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum