I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada ends long-gun registry......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canada ends long-gun registry...... Empty Canada ends long-gun registry...... Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

WooHoo! What a shocker but Kudo's to Canada for changing the law.

Maryhrt

Conservatives and enthusiasts cheer the end of the long-gun registry

Snip

OTTAWA — The Conservative government says its MPs will celebrate after a historic vote to end the long-gun registry Wednesday evening, despite vehement opposition to the move in Quebec and much of urban Canada.

Public Safety Minister Vic Toews told reporters Wednesday, hours before the vote, that the government’s actions are long overdue.

“It does nothing to help put an end to gun crimes, nor has it saved one Canadian life,” he said.

“It criminalizes hard-working and law-abiding citizens such as farmers and sport shooters, and it has been a billion-dollar boondoggle left to us by the previous Liberal government.”

link
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/15/conservatives-and-enthusiasts-cheer-the-end-of-the-long-gun-registry/

2Canada ends long-gun registry...... Empty Re: Canada ends long-gun registry...... Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 pm

windreader1

Good news for the Canadians, having competed several times in the Canadian National Rifle Championships, I can attest to the difficulties of getting a rifle into Canada.

3Canada ends long-gun registry...... Empty Re: Canada ends long-gun registry...... Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 pm

MrsCK

Now if the USA had the guts to pass something like this too.

4Canada ends long-gun registry...... Empty Re: Canada ends long-gun registry...... Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

gente

gente

no way in hell, not with Hillary + B.O. in the driver's seat...I'm surprised they have slapped sanctions on Canada for this yet...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum