I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock Update: "Something Big Is About to Happen" - namely the mass arrests../BEWARE..KOOKOO ALERT

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

David Wilcock Update: "Something Big Is About to Happen" - namely the mass arrests..

I'm here in Hawaii and am about to start a 16-hour CONVERGENCE lecture weekend -- my most ambitious ever, with 1175 slides in total, meaning I have to do 73 slides an hour to stay on schedule. I'm very excited about it -- there is a lot to talk about!

The Internet is exploding with lists of major financial industry CEOs who are resigning, mostly just within the last month. The silence from the mainstream media about this is deafening.

I have heard there are 10 different cases in the US, on a very high level, and they've already fled to Brazil and Paraguay. These are NOT in the lists circulating on the internet -- at least not yet.

This only adds further evidence to support the idea that "Something Big Is About to Happen" -- namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators.

I have heard leaks from the inside that the "Next 9/11" is being planned for February 26th. The negative elite are hoping to bring America to its knees by doing something that will turn the power off so it can never come back on.

I consider it very highly unlikely that these plans will succeed, due to the remarkable number of "Divine Interventions" that have been happening lately to throw off any and all attempts to start World War III.

I do believe ETs / Angelic humans are real, and apparently the rules have changed radically.

John Kettler has recently stepped forward and is giving incredible testimony that supports what I've been tracking for the last year and a half on this website with the "China's October Surprise" story. Kerry Cassidy's recent interview with him is fascinating.

Over 40 different attempts to start World War III have been thwarted in the last 2 months by "impossible" means.

For example: three different times the Israelis and Palestinians have tried to have an all-out shooting war, but their guns jammed on the battlefield. Then when they took them back to the gunnery range, they worked just fine.

Why do you guys think you will be allowed to destroy the United States power grid on February 26th with all the other signs that this is Game Over?

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice weekend. Meditate on the positive and stay peaceful and centered to help offset any possibility that this nefarious plan will succeed. I highly doubt it has even the slightest chance of doing anything.

I thank you again for your continuing support!

Oh, by the way... I had to laugh as I logged in to write this update and AGAIN got a synchronicity. This time the hit counter was at 218555. I have to be timed down to the second for this to work, but consciously I have no idea!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/02/david-wilcock-update-something-big-is.html

Last edited by gente on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

gente

gente

I do believe ETs / Angelic humans are real, and apparently the rules have changed radically.

He had me until I read this...why do these kooks always have to bring this kind of crap to their point of view..if they left this kinda junk out, maybe more would be willing to listen to them.

What a fruitcake... Razz Razz

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

reminds me of Donn C's buddy from long ago....Joe Curry, he thought George W was an alien....poor Joe was a touch slow.....

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Exposing the Fraud David Wilcock
David Wilcock is a psuedo guru, charlatan and rampant fucking idiot. This dude claims to be Edgar Cayce, Shakespeare and Pythagoras amongst many, many others. Noteably only famous people though lol. He puts out a bunch of 2012 bullshit on the web and basically takes you for a nice confusing, long winded ride, at your expense.

Here is just a sample of mr Wilcock heads drivel that I took from his website, he tries to pass himself off as this crusader for truth guided by mystical forces.., showing us what is really going on, for free!

~ Is The "Sleeping Prophet" Back? An Interview With David Wilcock8/17/99 RICK MARTIN ~ Wilcock: The whole reason why everything that I've published is free is so that as many people can get it as possible. That's what I was instructed to do by these Forces.

But then the story slips and we get an insight as to what David is really about, marketing.. Selling 'truth' like it's a commodity, calling spirituality and the truth an 'industry'. He shows his true colours, a metaphysical used car salesman, he's a salesman! Snake oil anyone?

[link to theshamansspiral.blogspot.com]

All of this has been taken from David Wilcocks own site. He can’t even keep his own story straight. I'm not even going to bother debunking his pathetic theories as he can't even prove them, and many others have done that very well. Google David Wilcock fraud scam. It's all there. Research your gurus people.

David Wilcock the "enlightened" guru wannabe, fake and fucking carnie claims he is Edgar Cayce (amongst a plethora of others) reincarnated. Here is Edgar Cayce himself on his next incarnation, enjoy.

Edgar Cayce on his next incarnation:

[link to theshamansspiral.blogspot.com]

Oh and Wilcock predicted that on October 14th 2008 a massive armada of UFO's would be seen worldwide in the skies lol, and that the US government would fully disclose all UFO information by the end of 2009. Obviously none of these things have happened, pretty good for the guy who claims 100% accuracy. There you have it, Wilcock is a joke.

gente

gente

Ha! I just googled him and saw his image, and I remember him from all kinds of other kooky stuff. Just google his name, then click 'images", I'll bet you'll recognize him too...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

definite assclown.....lol

MrsCK

why post it if you don't agree with it...sheesh

chevy#3

i think they're scared of E.T.'s CK! Laughing

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:why post it if you don't agree with it...sheesh

I thought he had some good points besides the E.T. crap....

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

ET.....phone home!

MrsCK

now why doesn't people believe in ET's? Watch the History channel..."Ancient Aliens" TV show....ROFL! they are out there 'WATCHING YOU'.....lololololol

Plus if it takes a ET to come down here and make our RV happen...well BRING IT ON!!!!! Wonder if I could drive the space ship?

gente

gente

Hahahaha....I don't care either who does it, or how it happens..just SOMEONE DO IT!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:now why doesn't people believe in ET's? Watch the History channel..."Ancient Aliens" TV show....ROFL! they are out there 'WATCHING YOU'.....lololololol

Plus if it takes a ET to come down here and make our RV happen...well BRING IT ON!!!!! Wonder if I could drive the space ship?

If aliens are watching (not the illegal ones from the south)....doubt they would let you drive theier spaceship, it would take you years to go anywhere as slow as you drive.....lol.

Rellek

Rellek

David Wilcock Update: "Something Big Is About to Happen" - namely the mass arrests../BEWARE..KOOKOO ALERT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhterNob1S_yGt-DPzTlyCDVYHF3qur-Pg9CdakopZStLfXqAwlQ

GET THIS RV DONE PUNY EARTHLING

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum