I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Geithner ignores subpoena in Lehman Bros. lawsuit vs JP Morgan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/10932-lehman-bros-case-geithner-ignores-subpoena-to-testify

Geithner ignores subpoena in Lehman Bros. lawsuit vs JP Morgan

Remember the collapse of Lehman Brothers back in September of 2008? It was a watershed moment in financial history. JP Morgan's shady role in this collapse appears to have been done with the blessing (or instructions) of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. They say that the collapse was caused by an $8 Billion last-minute transfer of money from Lehman to JPM, leaving all of the Lehman shareholders holding an empty bag.

The creditors’ committee representing what’s left of Lehman Brothers asked bankruptcy Judge James Peck last week to force Timothy Geithner (left) — currently Obama’s Treasury Secretary but President of the New York Fed at the time of the Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy — to answer some questions. The original subpoena issued by the committee to Geithner to appear last August was ignored and so the committee appealed to Judge Peck.

The committee claims that Geithner played a pivotal role in Lehman’s collapse and may have “unique” knowledge about a last-minute transfer of some $8 billion out of Lehman to JPMorgan just before that collapse. Lehman is suing JPMorgan in an attempt to get that money back and Geithner’s testimony is crucial. Time is running out: The discovery period for the committee ends on March 16.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

why should he show up.....Obama got away with not showing up for court in Ga.

gente

gente

Funny how all kinds of crap seems to be pointing to March...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

yep.....always next month.....jiminyfreakingcrickets!!!!!!

gente

gente

don't worry, it'll happen "soon"....hahaha!!!!! Drivin me bonkers too!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum