I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Najafi leader of the Iraqi list

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Najafi leader of the Iraqi list Empty Najafi leader of the Iraqi list Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 pm

gente

gente

Najafi leader of the Iraqi list

05/03/2012 7:38

Baghdad / Orr News

Revealed a source close to the coalition in Iraq for that there is a consensus within the list to take on Osama Najafi, a leader in the list and the current Chairman of the House of Representatives, its leadership instead of Iyad Allawi. The source said that forty-eight hours the next announcement will Nujaifi the leader of the list officially.

The source added that splits and dislocations evident in the performance of the Iraqi List, the political, behind the selection of Najafi, in addition to leaks about the dissatisfaction with the administration for Allawi, and nominated Nujaifi to be the next leader of the list, which goes to many observers, as they see that the leader of the future of the Iraqi list is Osama Najafi, and Allawi's failure in the management of his list.

Embroiled in the Iraqi List, a political battle with an open coalition of state law, led by current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. And intensified the differences after the parliamentary elections in 2010, which resulted in the victory of the Iraqi List won 91 seats in the Iraqi parliament, the problem of this list with the largest numbers of parliamentary seats, and came in second State of Law coalition, which won 89 seats, while the third was the Iraqi National Coalition, which won 70 seats, while the IV solution of the Kurdistan Alliance winning 43 seats. And hastened the Iraqi List, at the time to celebrate its victory, believing that the position of Prime Minister will be entitled to, and Setsnmh leader, Iyad Allawi, however, that what happened later was not in the account, the Court interpreted the Federal Rule 76 of the Constitution, relating to mass most entitled to form a government, that the largest bloc means either a cluster that formed after the elections through the electoral roll and one ran, and won many more seats, or cluster, resulting from the alliance of two or more of the lists which entered the elections and merged into a single block, to become the majority bloc in parliament.

This was the explanation after a formal inquiry by the Prime Minister of the outgoing time, and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki to the Federal Court after the different political blocs in the interpretation of that article mysterious.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum