I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panetta's US Military says "Screw your Constitution" to Congress?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Thursday, March 08, 2012
Panetta's US Military says "Screw your Constitution" to Congress?
I share Senator Jeff Sessions' aghast horror, during this Congressional hearing on Syria:

Breitbart's inflammatory editorial on this topic puts it better than I could - Panetta: 'International Permission’ Trumps Congressional Permission For Military Actions - what about all those in the military who've sworn an oath to Defend the Constitution from exactly this sort of TREASON? This 'international espoinage', this off-shore fascist bankers coup d'etat of every sovereign country. Where do the Defenders of the Constitution stand? Or are they just gonna let this pass? Are we finished?

Oh, another pretty thing about this is when Panetta says, "Just like we did in Libya." but... but... Syria is nothing like Libya. It's a totally different situation.

Oh, wait a minute, that's scary... we are a Corporate War World, official.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I find the above video very bothersome having served as a Marine who swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States....NOT the UN or any other international body.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:I find the above video very bothersome having served as a Marine who swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States....NOT the UN or any other international body.

The globalists need to be hung for treason...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I'll be happy to tie the knot........nothing less than treason in my mind.

gente

gente

Just messin with ya man....

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

no problem.....people need to see it and understand what is going on

gente

gente

problem is, people are too self involved to care, they think that things like this don't affect them...as long as they have cheap cable, McDonalds and beer, they really don't give a rat's ass. I've been trying to point this kidna crap out to friends for years, and they just think I'm crazy.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

not surprised that they don't teach about government much in schools any longer....kinda sad that the younger generations know so little about how government is suppose to work.

gente

gente

It's cause they don't WANT the new generation to know anything about how thinks are SUPPOSED to work..they want them plugged into their IPhones and tuned out...keep em hypnotized with all the media garbage they are bombarded with..

lionheart

lionheart

Evil or Very Mad Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum