I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Direct Kuwait-Iraq flights resume after 20-year suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201204051354-cro-ren1045-direct_kuwait_iraq_flights_resume_after_20_year_suspension

Direct Kuwait-Iraq flights resume after 20-year suspension

05 APR 2012

(AGI) Baghdad- Following a 20-year suspension, Iraqi authorities grant Kuwaiti airlines access to domestic airspace.

Suspended after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait, Baghdad authorities have approved direct flights between Baghdad and Najaf operated by Jazeera Airways. Iraqi civil aviation authority chief Nasser Hussein Bandar confirmed "yesterday we approved requests by Kuwait's Jazeera Airways to establish direct flights from Kuwait into Iraq." Iraqi Transport Ministry advisor Karim al-Nuri described the development as "a step forward in resolving pending issues between Iraq and Kuwait." . .

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

thinking since Iraq is still under Chapter7 sanctions due to Kuwait slant drilling Iraqs oil and Iraqs subsequent invasion......perhaps the pilots of these flights should be Israelis.....bet that would light a fire under some butts and get these two countries to cooperate better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum