I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Committee: The parliamentary Finance Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed a letter to the World Bank cautions against adopting policies without reference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Committee: The parliamentary Finance Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed a letter to the World Bank cautions against adopting policies without reference 08-04-2012

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a book issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed the Central Bank warns adoption policies without reference to the Government, and is maadth the Committee gross interference in action
Independent bodies, underscoring this trend in its discussion of the Sunday.
Faleh said Committee member in an interview in the extent that the book was released on 15th March past is still consider an explicit intervention in Central Bank functions and reflects the Government's desire to acquire independent bodies through override explicit material of the Constitution, stating that this orientation would undermine international confidence in the Bank, adding that the intention of the Government to override the backup connection Budget and overthrow the current leadership of the Central Bank that are appraised of all relevant international organizations, and some of the dominant political decision trying to replacement others loyal to specific parties.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum