I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI confirms the adoption of corporate governance in the separation of management of the Rafidain and Rasheed for the financial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

CBI confirms the adoption of corporate governance in the separation of management of the Rafidain and Rasheed for the financial

10/04/2012 11:40

Baghdad, April 10 / April (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq, Tuesday, on the adoption of a system of governance in the separate management of the Rafidain and Rasheed from the Federal Ministry of Finance as the last owner of two banks, adding that the move was aimed at starting the effective development of transactions in the banks.

money The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told Kurdistan (Rn) that "the bank told the Federal Ministry of Finance and management of a bank Rafidain and Rasheed adoption of a system of good governance and promote transparency because it is one of the conditions key to start to separate management of both banks of the Ministry of Finance and Development Banking," Calpe said.

Saleh added that "the development of banking depends on the ability of banks Rafidain and Rasheed to follow the mechanisms of a new bank to regulate the relationship between government and private banks," pointing out that "the Central Bank of Iraq is looking forward to the start of each of the Rafidain and Rasheed develop their dealings financial and banking during the next phase as appropriate Iraq and the openness of the banking world. "

A number of economists Taadhm the invitation of the Iraqi Central Bank released the Rafidain and Rasheed for the Ministry of Finance because of bureaucratic problems faced by the ministry and that impede the development bank in the country.

The central bank said six banks only began the adoption of the electronic clearing system.

Iraq and still supports the old ways in his dealings banking delays on the adoption of information technology in development.

Iraq had decided in early 2006 restructuring of the banks has to get rid of the debts that overwhelmed.

The Ministry of Finance of Iraq for its efforts during the next year to develop an integrated plan for the development of e-government banks and activating the financial relations in this context.

The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the government banks relied upon by 85%.

The Iraqi Finance Ministry had called earlier in the central bank to take resolute action in granting licenses for the establishment of private banks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum