I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Source: Central Bank Governor did not escape

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Source: Central Bank Governor did not escape

Union: denied a source close to the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, the governor flight out of Iraq, explaining that he went to Switzerland to meet his family, before heading to the United States to attend the consultations for the spring conference of the International Monetary Fund on official business.

He said a source close to the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq (Voices of Iraq), that the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi "went on Friday to the United States, accompanied by a number of Iraqi officials to attend the consultations for the spring conference of the International Monetary Fund."

The Iraqi media published news reports escape the Iraqi Central Bank of Iraq on his way to Switzerland, noting that the governor was left with him some important documents concerning the secrets of the Central Bank.

The deep differences revolve in the corridors of the Iraqi government on the Iraqi Central Bank's policy of cash, and the party which has the right to manage, after charges of the Central Bank of mismanagement following the fluctuation of exchange rates and the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar in the local market.

Word Central to the accusations by saying that the reason for the fluctuation of the Iraqi dinar is due to the sanctions imposed on Iran and Syria and the decline in exchange rates Ammelthma, and headed the Iraqi trader to re-export of goods to the two countries so that turned into a trading broker led to increased demand for the dollar significantly, stressing at the same time that the price volatility bubble will disappear gradually.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum