I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auditor's opinion on the Dinar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Empty Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

gente

gente

4-15-2012 Robin: I was an Inspector and Auditor for the US Government over in Iraq, overseeing the money being spent to rebuild the country, investigating financial matters, and writing reports to the US Congress. I lived and worked in the Baghdad Embassy a long time. My friends there helped establish the financial and banking system in Iraq. I believe in Iraq, the future economy and I believe in the people of Iraq and their long term prosperity; but investment in Iraq currency, or the stock market, should be treated as a long term investment. The Iraq Dinar will not, or was it ever, going to revalue until the agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) comes to a close and new agreement issued. The stability of the Iraq currency is essential, per the agreement, for the long term development of the banking sector and private financial and business markets within Iraq. The World bank and the IMF are overseeing the long term structure building of Iraq's economy, and the stabilization of the currency is key. Also critical, per the agreement, is the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) from the government. The CBI is solely responsible for any decision related to banking and currency. The agreement is called the "Stand By Agreement" (SBA) and is between the Iraq Government, the Central bank of Iraq and the IMF. The Agreement has been extended to July 24, 2012. The SBA is extended until July 24, 2012. What happens then is up for prayer. Much depends on the growth and development of the banking structure and financial markets

2Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Empty Re: Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 am

MrsCK

That didn't tell us anything...just another "whatever"

3Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Empty Re: Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Robin needs to check in with Batman.....

4Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Empty Re: Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 am

Rellek

Rellek

Auditor's opinion on the Dinar Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPpCz5JGSTSt5RDY6EvKqvWFv3igU9hlzW7iDCjWjrgXG21_56

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum