I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

off the road

+4
Panhead
carter34
gente
lionheart
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1off the road Empty off the road Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm

lionheart

lionheart

Hello everyone,.
I am just posting this to tell everyone that is familure to what I do for a living. I just started my new job as a local deliver driver with Central Transport, ( like ABF or Roadway/ Yellow) starting at $16 an hr and $16.50 after 90 days with all the bells and wistles in benifits. No I am home every night and weekend. Since , in the last 2 yrs my wife has had the 2 major operations (double aorta bypass and just in feb a heart bypass, beeting the widow maker) I have been sercing and praying for a dorr to open for me to get off the road. Since there are a few job that pay 10-11-and $12 prhr even at 12 I would keep my head above water for long so this $16 prhr is a God send and a blessing.now all I and the rest of us need the RRRRVVVV

2off the road Empty Re: off the road Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 pm

gente

gente

GOOD FOR YOU BUDDY!! Glad to hear it...

3off the road Empty Re: off the road Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 am

carter34

Congratulations!!! Hapyy for you and your wife!! Take care!

4off the road Empty Re: off the road Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Glad ya got a local gig.....congrats Lion.

5off the road Empty Re: off the road Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 am

donnc

Glad to hear that Lion.It's good to see someone gettin a break.I'm wishin you the rv real soon! Like tonight $5.26..lol way to go!!!

6off the road Empty Re: off the road Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 am

Linda

Happy for you Lion!!!!! Have a great week!!!!!!

7off the road Empty Re: off the road Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:08 am

MrsCK

AWESOME LION!!!!!!!!!!!! I know your wife will be so happy to have you home at night and weekends!

8off the road Empty Re: off the road Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good news Lion. Prayers have been answered. I hope and pray that this new start proves the Best Ever for you and your wife. God is good, all the time, God is good. 67

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum