I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait holds a responsibility not to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Kuwait holds a responsibility not to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 10:32

Karbala: network Akhbaralarac - Download Kuwaiti diplomat Iraq's responsibility not to get out of Chapter VII, said the Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad to the insured that "the file out of Iraq subject to international sanctions listed in Chapter VII UN Security Council is subject to the effort of Iraq and redouble its efforts during the negotiations" . and criticized the Kuwaiti ambassador to Baghdad, "slow the Iraqi side in dealing with this issue and resolve it.

He explained that the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad in the last quarter of this year to follow up what has been installed in the work of the Joint Committee between the two countries. Said the Kuwaiti ambassador to Baghdad, to the insured during a press conference held in the building of the province of Karbala, which arrived Monday afternoon at the head of delegation media Kuwaiti "The two sides came out of the meeting in a positive spirit and agreed on a number of important points that are part of the differences, including a delineation of the common border between the two countries, which has been agreed that a delegation from the United Nations in October of next year to work on the demarcation of the border and maintenance of border points. "

"Adding" the importance of Iraq for Kuwait in terms of its location in the region and its political weight, economic and meeting. "Regarding the visit of the Kuwaiti delegation to Karbala revealed the insured for" a planned visit by the delegation of a 60-person business Alkwytin mid-May next to discuss investment opportunities in the religious tourism in Karbala "noting that" the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the local government in the province on investment in tourism,

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

hilarious...the back and forth about Kuwait and Iraq.....since when did Kuwait get a seat on the security counsel?....oh they didn't, then they really are doing nothing but blowing hot air without even a vote much less a sayso on the matter.
This is as ridiculous as people comparing Kuwait and Iraq's rv.....Kuwait changed their currency, BIG difference!

gente

gente

A complete friggin circus...not holdin my breath for anything to happen anytime soon...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

not saying that nothings going to happen.....just saying it doesn't hinge on what Kuwait says or thinks.....lol....folks stateside can't fathom how much these two countries despise each other.

gente

gente

Yep, I guess ya never know...one can only hope, hahaha

MrsCK

Come on guys...Kuwait "good puppet"! help keep Iraq under 7 until the world economy global change happens, IMF "parked" iraq on back burner, PER IMF words in February 2007...that why we never seen the last reading of the HCL in Feb. 2007...hmmmm park iraq, let housing crisis screw up the world, oh wait need something else to screw up world economy, lets do a EU crisis...that's it! World is so screw up not lets...aggggggggggg long story but anyway...All this Kuwait, Chap. 7, debt, hcl, blah blah blah will get a ASAP DONE when they throw the GLOBAL SWITCH!

bjdksl

bjdksl

I wish they would flip that darn switch soon, frickin dying here with the anticipation of when they are going to proceed with that task.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum