I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump: Euro Collapse Could Be Good for US

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Trump: Euro Collapse Could Be Good for US

Wednesday, 23 May 2012 07:20 PM

By Jim Meyers and John LeBoutillier

Donald Trump sees a silver lining for America in the financial crisis in Europe and the threat to euro, and says Germany is trying to “take over the world economically.”

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, Trump states: “The Euro was created, that whole system was created in order to hurt the U.S. They wanted to gang up on the U.S. So you don’t have to feel so badly for them.

“It hasn’t worked so good because Greece is turning up to be a disaster and Italy and Spain and lots of other countries are really pulling it down. Germany is doing well. They couldn’t take over the world militarily so they’re trying to take over the world economically.

“I think Greece and these other countries made a terrible mistake by giving up their currency because Greece wouldn’t have this problem if they had their own currency. It’s going to start disintegrating. Greece is going to get out, they’ll go back to their own currency, they will do what they’ve been doing and they will live happily ever after.”

The Germans, Trump adds “are controlling, they’re smart, they know what they’re doing, and Greece and some of the others will get out. At some point, the Euro will collapse and you will still have monster Germany.

“I’m not a believer. When [the euro] first came out I said these countries are making a big mistake.

“I don’t think it will be disaster for the U.S. These companies and countries are competitive with the U.S. It could have the opposite impact. It could take away some of their power and the U.S. will gain power. It could be a good thing for the U.S. Nobody really knows.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum