I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sad Truth by Judge Dale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sad Truth by Judge Dale Empty Sad Truth by Judge Dale Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 pm

gente

gente

SAD TRUTH
By: Judge Dale

While I’m pointing a figure at the intelligence level of the American public, I wish to add this little FACT:

The Dinar Guru’s are being or have been threatened by the Government or the Federal Reserve System with felony arrest, should they publish the Revaluation of Currency and a Rate, which is premised upon the idea that this can some how be construed as, “INSIDER TRADING”? REALLY?

This is certainly a sad state of affairs especially since 90% of the American Public has been so horrifically dumbed down by our politicians; educational system and media, that they do not know the difference between Legitimate Investment and Insider Trading?

So … allow me teach you the difference:

An [Investment] is based upon speculation, as in this case, of a currency revaluation, is not an Inside Trade! This is a Legitimate Investment!

An [Inside Trade] means that some investor has received [secret corporate information] that two companies are about too merge (or) a company is about to release a new product, which will double the corporate assets and as such, the value of the corporate stock is expected to split or double! The investor who then purchases a truck load of stock in either company, based solely upon this [secret corporate information] is guilty of felony Insider Trading!

NOTE: It did not take a genius to realize that when the US Military petitioned to “devalue” the Dinar, prior to DESERT STORM, that one day the Dinar would “revalue” once again!

Currency Devaluation: Is an offensive tactic designed to attack the economy of a country, while attacking them militarily!

This is speculation and is a “Legitimate Investment” and not some secret corporate information or “Inside Trade”!

[FOR YOUR FURTHER EDIFICATION]

1] Maliki has never been a good man and is George W. Bush’s man in Iraq. The Bush Family, if you remember, is responsible for exporting crude from the Middle East, in order to drive up the price of oil in the United States. Maliki was appointed to head up the new government of Iraq by George W. Bush, which means that George and his father, get to control what happens with that country as long as Maliki remains in charge!

Hence, the reason for the recent NO CONFIDENCE VOTE by the new Iraqi Government!

2] Considering the fact that the Middle East consistently votes against the United States on 78% of United Nations proposals, it was important for the Criminal Cabal to gain a foothold in the Middle East!

Hence, the continual CIA staged Middle Eastern conflicts; the theft of Gold from Iran and the appointment of Maliki!

3] The private corporate Communist Federal Government for the United States; the ad-hoc President, Obama; the Israeli owned private corporate Federal Reserve System and the Bilderberg Group, do not want the World Revaluation of Currency [Basil III] to succeed because it will destroy their FIAT Corporations; their Control and FIAT Currency!

Hence, the European Union [EURO] is about too collapse and the [US DOLLAR] isn’t far behind! [i.e.] The US doesn’t need the Dinar or the Dong to revalue, we investors do! Whenever the US Federal Government needs money, they simply print more [called counterfeit] and add it to the National Debt balance [called debt perpetuation]!

4] The Dinar is already a Basil III currency. The release of its value is being blocked by the Obama and Maliki on orders from the Cabal! These people are not your friends. They will murder you and sell your children in a moment’s notice, if it profits them! They are the Devil’s Disciples and actually participate in satanic rituals!

5] If the exchange RATE of a revalued Foreign Currency comes in high, it will have a ZERO affect upon that countries economy! [e.g.] If [1] Dinar exchanges for [60] Federal Reserve Notes; that means that the US Dollar is completely valueless in comparison to the Dinar! Basil III does not lie! Politicians and Governments lie!

Hence, the EURO and the DOLLAR is only valuable as long as the people can be fooled to believe that they have value and truth is what scares and panics the Criminal Cabal!

YES…our Federal Government is the military arm of the Cabal; London is the financial arm of the Cabal and the Vatican is the spiritual arm of the Cabal! All three are separate FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS who have combined together to dominate the WORLD! They only have power and control as long as they have the funds to facilitate and bribe. Their demise is more important than you controlling millions of worthless FRN’s!

If you people don’t understand and accept this simple truth, your future; fate and the fate of your children will be sealed in death and slavery! Love each other and yourselves and not that which is Caesar’s …
If my statements have offended anyone or group of American’s, “suck it up” because that is what I intended!

2Sad Truth by Judge Dale Empty Re: Sad Truth by Judge Dale Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

MrsCK

The Dinar Guru’s are being or have been threatened by the Government or the Federal Reserve System with felony arrest,

REALLY! Felony arrest? Is this WHY some of the IDIOT GURUS say they "can't say" until the PTB give a OK?

WHAT SPINELESS BASTARDS! THE GURU'S ARE! Amazing!

Someone threatens ME with a felony arrest over saying anything about dinar...well LETS MEET! and I'll bring TON'S OF FILES the prove the FEDS are CORRUPT!

WHEN will everybody in the USA start standing up to these people! I damn sure will!

3Sad Truth by Judge Dale Empty Re: Sad Truth by Judge Dale Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Rellek

Rellek

Sad Truth by Judge Dale Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2AvLZkoCShxE3MClLz6rES4qhXIRE46Q2V9JR9SQEfHXUA61_IA

4Sad Truth by Judge Dale Empty Re: Sad Truth by Judge Dale Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 am

lionheart

lionheart

Right there with ya MrsCK. I dont like to be tread apon Mad Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum