I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Empty UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 pm

gente

gente

UN will vote sometime this week on Agenda 21, probably between Tuesday and Thursday. The vote will follow news of two decisions by the US Supreme Court: Obamacare and the Arizona Immigration Law. Both hot-button political issue that will overshadow any other news, and keep the people distracted from the important events

The vote is being delayed until after these decisions because the media will flood the airwaves with only this news, largely ignoring to mention the issue of Agenda 21 and it's meaning to us.

Un Agenda 21 is a plan to join 150 some countries under one constitution, one central government, one central bank and monetary system all controlled by the Bankster elite. Drake says that this is their last stand, as they have no other card left to play. When their electronic fortunes are gone, they will not be able to find anyone to help them.

Drake said hat the G20 Meeting held recently in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico set the stage for the agreement, although it was played up as a failure at the time, recent money being shuffled about the world by the UN and it's relief agencies were bribe money used to buy the delegates votes.

The Bankster Elite have run out of options, many who were asked to surrender have fled to other countries seeking safety instead of surrendering themselves. Drake said that the US Military stand with the US people, and have the authority to arrest everyone in the US government on charges of treason to the US constitution, if and when this Agenda 21 is carried out.

Drake goes to great lengths to remind the people to remain calm but vigilant, that if Agenda 21 is carried out the US military are prepared o take over. He says that if violence should break out in the streets that we should stay clear of negative acts but focus on positive tasks useful to he community, such as guarding our vital infrastructure

2UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 pm

w8tin

gente, where to find this stuff? Rolling Eyes

3UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 pm

gente

gente

Found this on another Dinar site....not sure who this guy is, but I've been reading a bit on Agenda 21, so I thought I'd post it for others to read...

4UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 am

MrsCK

Drake is a "last minute wannabee". Did some asking around and YUP another idiot trying to be another Wilcox, Fulford or whoever.

5UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Empty Re: UN Agenda 21 vote Rumor Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

gente

gente

thx CK...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum