I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ankara-Maliki confirms the preparation of a plan to produce six million barrels of oil a day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ankara-Maliki confirms the preparation of a plan to produce six million barrels of oil a day

13/07/2009 15:56 GMT:

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Iraq had prepared a plan to increase crude oil production rates of up to six million barrels per day over the next three years, and looks forward to export its oil to Europe via Turkey.

Maliki said in a speech in Ankara to sign the draft gas pipeline, known Bnabuku Eastern Europe, Iraq is in need of expertise and foreign capital and the completion of the investment law would open the door to all, he is also near the Adoption Law of the oil and gas.

Work has begun to implement the Nabucco project since 2002 to establish a pipeline to transport natural gas from the fields, the Middle East from Turkey to Austria via Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania, where the leaders of four European countries, with Turkey on an agreement to implement the project.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum