I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking: Egypt Attacks Sinai; Israel Wants Yom Kippur II; Mossad Suspected Again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Breaking: Egypt Attacks Sinai; Israel Wants Yom Kippur II; Mossad Suspected Again

Posted on August 9, 2012 by Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul By Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul

In response to an attack upon Egyptian security-checkpoint guards by ‘unidentified’ gunmen in the Sinai Peninsula, Wednesday, the Egyptian air force “pounded the hideouts” of the covert attackers, killing 20 of them, according to Russia Today and PressTV.

It’s “the first air strike in the Sinai since 1973,” the year of the Yom Kippur War between Egypt and Israel, stated Russia Today, and comes off the heals of earlier attacks by the same operatives in the region, resulting in the murder of 16 Egyptian border guards.

“Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi has pledged to strongly respond to the ‘cowardly attacks’, vowing that the assailants would pay for the deadly attacks,” stated PressTV.

Now known as a tourist destination, the Sinai becomes the second tourist spot in less than one month where the Israel’s spy agency, Mossad, is believed to be involved in false-flag attacks in an effort to engender Western sympathy for Israel and its dangerous dispute with Iran.

Prior to Wednesday’s attacks, an ‘alleged’ Mossad operation, which killed five Israeli tourists in a bus bomb explosion in Bulgaria, prompted immediate accusations of Iranian involvement from politically unpopular Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Iran strongly denies the accusations and awaits the results of a proper investigation of the incident.

How the U.S. and Israel spin the incident assuredly will be forthcoming through the Western ‘mainstream media’ cartel, but according to those closest to the information trail, Mossad is most likely behind the latest in a recent string of murders of its own citizens, and now Egyptians, in an effort to draw the U.S. into stopping Israel’s U.S.-funded monopoly on a nuclear deterrent—a deterrent Iran would also like as protection against U.S.-NATO-Israel contiuned aggression and ‘alleged’ atrocities in Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, now Syria, and neighboring Afghanistan.

In the case of the Sinai, Mossad, again, may be behind the auspicious timing (during Ramadan and a U.S. presidential election) of flareups in a region that has been replaced by gunfire with tourism throughout the past 30 years following the Sinai Disengagement Agreements after the war.

“Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas say Israel’s spy agency Mossad was behind the earlier attack,” prompting swift retaliation from neighboring Egypt, according to PressTV.

As if to process the same intelligence as oil traders of NYMEX crude, earlier this week (up $5, independent of other commodities), or privy to the inside scoop of put option (betting on a drop in the value of an underlying security) speculators of American Airlines prior to the attacks of 9-11, Trends Research Institute Founder Gerald Celente and his latest interview with CJAD talk show host Tommy Schumacher, Monday couldn’t be more timely.

“It [war drumming] is reaching a critical mass right now, and I haven’t felt this way since December 14, 2000,” said Celente, and also noted that he senses Benjamin Netanyahu’s behavior mimics one of previous psychopath leaders who have led unsuspecting citizens to the slaughter house for their own selfish goals. “I have that feeling now” with Netanyahu, said Celente.

“This guy, Netanyahu, he has 60 percent disapproval rating right now, and I’ve seen it before,” Celente continued. “I remember Bill Clinton, you know—wag the dog. Every time he’d get into trouble with Monica Lewinsky, it was bomb over Baghdad. They continually do this.”

The 65-year-old Celente expects WWIII as a result of the Israel-NATO-U.S. axis engaging in heightened covert operations in the Middle East in the war for resources and to maintain U.S. dollar hegemony, a parallel war waged against Russia, China and other members of the BRICS nations. And the neocons are behind these nasty deeds in the Middle East and Afghanistan, according to him and echoed by former Asst. Secretary of Treasury (1981-2) Paul Craig Roberts.

You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria. —Former U.S Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum