I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

"new republic" DINAR SCAM!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 pm

MrsCK

OK here is the deal...some group calling themselves the "New Republic" that is "suppose" to take over the US Government when it falls because they think they are the "New Republic" blah blah blah.

Here is what they have told their members that the dinar is a scam. BUT now they want their members to send in there dinars and get $3 bucks in 2 week...6 weeks or when ever BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT that these people are signing DOES NOT SAY $3 BUCKS.....DOES NOT GIVE A DATE WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY.

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE YOU DINARS TO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you already have sent your dinars to this group...WELL YOU JUST FRIG'N GOT SCAMMED!! BECAUSE per this document they can pay you 1 penny or pay you in 5 years or NEVER if they want to and YOU CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT!

DEED OF CUSTODIAN DEPOSIT TRANSACTION KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS by my own Act and Deed this __(a)__ day of August 2012, I _________(b)____________________(assignor) fully vest, grant and duly assign absolute custodian and stewardship in trust to _________(c)________________ (assignee/steward/custodian) for the safe custodian deposit transaction of Iraq Dinar in the designated and approved Bank and to receive the SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT on my behalf, to be return delivered to me. Upon completion of internal transaction, payment of deposit funds thereof shall be further credited to my account, in the name of ____________(d)___________ . Please find attached a copy of my valid photo ID: ___________(e)__________. ______________(f)___________________ Assignor signature
NOTARY PUBLIC ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I hereby affirm, witness and testify, ________________(g)____________________(Assignor)
personally appeared before be, a Notary, and proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence
and identification to be the living person, whose name and seal is subscribed within this Deed by signature this ____(h)____ day of August , in the year of our Lord two thousand and twelve. _____________(i)__________________ ________________(j)___________________
Notary PRINTED Notary Signature
___________(k)________________________
My Commission Expires
Seal/Stamp
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ACCEPTANCE
BE IT KNOWN by my own Act and Deed, I _______________(l)_________________
do hereby acknowledge and accept the vestment and assignment of Custodian/Stewardship in
trust for the safe deposit transaction of the herein identified Iraq Dinar. “I declare, acknowledge,
affirm, testify, and state under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on this __(m)__ day of August, two thousand twelve in the year of our Lord.
____________(n)____________
Assignee/Steward/Custodian
____________(o)_____________ _____________(p)_____________
Witness Witness

INSTRUCTIONS/DEFINITIONS
a. The numbered day of the month which you, the Assignor, signed the DEED.

b. Print your full name

c. This is the person who is presenting your Dinar to the financial institution on your behalf. If you have not been instructed to enter a person in this field, leave blank.

d. The name of the person or entity who will own the account that the exchanged funds will be deposited into. It is strongly recommended that the final depository account be in the form of a Trust. If you choose to follow this recommendation, enter your name and append the word ‘, Trustee’ after your name less quotation marks.

e. You will need to attach a picture ID to this form. Because this ID will be used to verify ownership of the exchanged funds when you claim them, the ID will need to be a photo ID.

Enter an ID reference number. For example, if it is a drivers license then enter the state and number. You may also enter a passport number or other STATE issued ID. If you do not have either, attach another valid photo ID and enter a reference to that ID on this line.

f. Your signature goes here. DO NOT SIGN IT UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF A NOTARY. In the next section, the notary is attesting to your signature and they must see you personally sign the document.

g – k. This section will be filled out by the Notary

l. This is the person who is presenting your Dinar to the financial institution on your behalf. If you have not been instructed to enter a person in this field, leave blank.

m. The numbered day of the month which the person presenting the Dinar to the financial institution received the Dinar from you.

n. This is the person who is presenting your Dinar to the financial institution on your behalf. If you have not been instructed to enter a person in this field, leave blank.

o – p. Witnesses to the transfer of Dinar from you to the person who is presenting your Dinar to the financial institution.

EXPLANATION
Notary section attests you are signing and the financial institution can then use the information in the first section to assure proper final conveyance.
This section is where the person you are giving authority to make the deposit acknowledges their receipt and Custodial responsibility.
This section of the document is acknowledging you are giving custodial control of your Dinar to someone to deposit for you. Once the deposit is completed, the financial institution will release the funds to an account owned by (d). In order to collect the funds, you have to prove you are the rightful owner by giving a matching photo ID at the time of collection

2"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:35 pm

MrsCK

Here is more info on it that stupid idoits...if dinar people are SO STUPID to do this...they deserve to lose all their money and a chance at a new life:

A
few additional points of clarification might be helpful here. YOU
complete lines a - e. Lines f - k are to be completed in the presence
of/by a Notary Public. Leave lines l - p blank. If additional
clarification becomes available, another email will be sent out.

Fw:

Please
print out and complete the attached document. Should be clear in the
instructions sheets. When notarized, email the completed document to:
Jfitzgerald7@cox.net.

3"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

MrsCK

Also if this is the conference call that people are being given about this:

The number I am forwarding is the number that was given to me for the
conference call to run this scam.
559.726.1200, actual call
559.726.1299, replay
Pin 115926#

IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 am

Rellek

Rellek

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhTP9om0PdNNYyoGkPcHqmlGbk7RNOTr4BFfMud_7DF5SlPdvd

STUPID....STUPID....SHEEP!!!

5"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 am

lionheart

lionheart

some people will fall for anything and trust others for a promise of future $$$. Heck look who they elected for president! Should say it all>

6"new republic" DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: "new republic" DINAR SCAM! Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 pm

gente

gente

Anyone who give their Dinar to anyone but a bank employee in THEIR OWN name, has gotta be super-desperate. I do feel for the elderly and infirm though, there's gotta be place in hell for people who take advantage of someone not in full capability of their mental capacities...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum