I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Soros is expected to end in sight to the euro crisis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

George Soros is expected to end in sight to the euro crisis

U.S. billionaire George Soros
9:48
September
Berlin - Qena

U.S. billionaire George Soros in Berlin that he expected a solution soon to the debt crisis in the euro zone , but called for Germany to its leadership role in the European Union to bail out countries that are suffering from a major debt crisis.

In a speech in Berlin on Tuesday, Soros said "I am delighted by pointing out that the political debate in Germany tends to save the euro," referring to two key events demonstrate the health point of view are the European Union summit last June, where leaders agreed Europeans to develop a mechanism that allows to recapitalize banks euro zone directly, then the European Central Bank's decision last Thursday, to buy back the debt of the weaker countries.

He believed U.S. billionaire in a speech titled "The Tragedy of the Euro" that "these resolutions were adopted with the support of German Chancellor Angela Merkel," stressing the need to take two additional to save the euro zone, which he considered a nightmare two stop calling austerity in countries where crises and sharing the burden of debt which

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum