I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabinet approves budget for 2013 and exempts citizens of the benefits of bank loans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Cabinet approves budget for 2013 and exempts citizens of the benefits of bank loans

Date: 23/10/2012 15:36:50 Tuesday

Baghdad (news) .. Cabinet decided to ratify the draft budget 2013, which amounted to (138) trillion dinars.
said government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement received Agency (news) copy of it on Tuesday: price was calculated (90) dollars per barrel of oil exported and the quantity (9.2) million barrels per day, of which (250) thousand barrels per day from the Kurdistan region. added: that the Council also decided to exempt citizens of the amount of interest on loans granted to them by the Land Bank and the Agricultural Bank and the Housing Fund, and continue to grant such loans. / end / d. Q /

gente

gente

Hmmm...their budget is signficantly higher than last year, almost equal in difference to what the CBI's cash reserves are...I remember Maliki hounding Shabs to use the CBI to balance the deficit last yr....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum