I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP  Empty MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 am

SCOOBYDOO

JD/Baghdad/...The International Monetary Fund said on arrival at an agreement with Iraq in which their loan was extended seven months until 23 February 2013 to allow the Iraqi Government to implement a series of measures in the country's exchange rate system.
The IMF's statement that "changes the agreement which expired on 23 July last was at the request of the Iraqi Government."
"The total funding available to Iraq is about 1.96 billion dollars.
The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund had agreed on 24 February 2010 at the standby credit agreement for a period of two years worth of 38, 2 billion special drawing rights "about 58, 3 billion dollars and approved the extended for five months until June 2012 with the exchange adjustment at switch in funding needs. The total resources currently available to Iraq under the agreement to the equivalent of 24, 1307 million special drawing rights "about 96, 1 billion dollars".

2MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP  Empty Re: MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm

wellcraft

we can only hope Smile

3MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP  Empty Re: MAYBE THEY LET SOMETHING SLIP Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 pm

MrsCK

WOW great find Scooby!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum