I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers for Okie and family....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers for Okie and family.... Empty Prayers for Okie and family.... Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 am

MrsCK

I have my own reason for dislike of a guru's like Okie but prayers for him and his family, no father or mother should lose a child before their time.....CK

We extend our deepest sympathies to OkieOilMan and his family on the sudden death of his son last night. Continue to keep his family in your prayers this week as they go through this family transition.

I just spoke to Okie = His message to each of you states words fall short for his gratitude to each of you for prayers and support toward him and his family during this sudden time of loss.

Okie,
On behalf of everyone in the "Dinarland Family", our hearts are with
you in this time of sorrow. Please accept our heartfelt condolences on
the loss of your loved one.

2Prayers for Okie and family.... Empty Re: Prayers for Okie and family.... Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:05 pm

windreader1

That is tough, absolutely agree, and hope all will keep him and his family on their prayer list.

3Prayers for Okie and family.... Empty Re: Prayers for Okie and family.... Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

MrsCK

His son was only 48 year old and had a heart attack...to young to go.

4Prayers for Okie and family.... Empty Re: Prayers for Okie and family.... Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Prayers for Okie and his family. While I have my issues with Guru's in general because of the damage done to gullible folks. No one should suffer such a loss without the Dinar Family coming together in prayers for God's comfort and strength. Love and healing Okies way. 67

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum