I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyprus to Vote on Plan to Fund Bailout With Tax on Bank Accounts; Could the Same Thing Happen in U.S

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lionheart

lionheart

In order to fund a bailout of Cyprus, European leaders have proposed the institution of a tax on bank deposits for residents of the small island nation. A vote is expected on the plan on Tuesday.

FoxNews.com writes:

Cypriots rushed to pull their money out of banks and ATMs before the tiny Mediterranean nation’s government could finalize a plan to seize depositors’ funds to satisfy austerity demands from euro zone leaders, sparking a run that prompted banks to be closed until at least Thursday.

The island nation’s leaders were huddling to come up with a way to soften the blow on average depositors, with one proposal targeting accounts with deposits above $130,000.

So, could the same thing happen in America? Judge Napolitano says yes. “The people who have more than $100,000 in the bank are targets for any government that’s looking for money to shore up its own inability to manage its finances.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/18/cyprus-to-vote-on-plan-to-fund-bailout-with-tax-on-bank-accounts-could-the-same-thing-happen-in-u-s/

MrsCK

Pan said they already have a "bill" in congress to do this IN THE USA??? Really? Tax money that has ALREADY BEEN TAXED??? Amazing!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum