I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait: We will not stand generally remove Iraq from Chapter VII

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

Kuwait: We will not stand generally remove Iraq from Chapter VII
07/04/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD - Tariq al-Araji
Kuwaiti Ambassador to Iraq Ali believer that his country will not be an obstacle in the way of removing Iraq from Chapter VII. Comes at a time when Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to visit Iraq this month.

Insured considered in a statement singled out the "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that "Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations progressing significantly." And called for the Kuwaiti Ambassador to only linked to the relationship between the parties remove Iraq from Chapter VII only, noting that the ingredients that lays the foundation for a strong relationship between the two countries is religion and the earth, Arabism and brothers.

He insured that the two peoples are proud of improvements in the relationship between the two neighboring countries, pointing out that Kuwait's position on the issue of Iraq out of Chapter VII and clear for some time and supports him out of this chapter, stressing that Kuwait would not constitute an obstacle in this direction, especially since the two sides arrived in stages advanced consolidate relations. said the Kuwaiti ambassador to the past period has seen a number of meetings between the two sides at the level of leaders including the visit of Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah to Iraq and visit by President Jalal Talabani to Kuwait as well as the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait and joint committees and committee High common foreign ministers deal with each other. He insured that all the items that hinder remove Iraq from Chapter VII ended except two and two remains and Kuwaiti archives,indicating that the solution of these two things almost Agreed leaving only proceed to implementation, saying that Kuwait submitted three proposals to resolve is under debate, pointing out that the approval will be on any proposal satisfies both sides.,

He explained that the two sides Centqlan resolve the issue of compensation after the close of my mortal remains of Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti archives, revealing provide Kuwait proposal in this regard is waiting to answer him, especially as the United Nations dealing with this matter as well. Was likely the Kuwaiti ambassador that this month will see the visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah Expected to Iraq to resolving things, noting that the delay to hold this visit was the result of political changes in Kuwait as a Council elections and change and begin to form ministries, expected to be the week before the visit to hold provincial elections that take place in Iraq or a week later.

gente

gente

Sooo..it sound like the border issue has been resolved, now onto the remains, which I believe they were working on, not just talking about..lastly archives, which if I rember correctly, Iraq was compaining about a year an half, maybe 2 yrs ago, that the US had the Kuwaiti archives and was holding it over Iraq's head...if they were indeed telling the truth... Good news overall I'd say, thx CK

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum