I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

TED CRUZ CALLING FOR IRS TO BE ABOLISHED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TED CRUZ CALLING FOR IRS TO BE ABOLISHED Empty TED CRUZ CALLING FOR IRS TO BE ABOLISHED Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

gente

gente

windreader1

Sounds good to me

MrsCK

BRING IT ON!!! about time someone kills this "ponzi" crap! I just read a book on how the IRS was set up and WHY....it made me so mad!! The IRS tax's NEVER EVER help the US Treasury...it all goes to "interest" that the FED put on the US Treasury loans. The US Treasury takes out a loan from the Federal Reserve Bank, remember it is a PRIVATE bank. Since 1913 the US Treasury has taken out loans and has NEVER EVER paid off a loan...so the IRS Tax was set up in 1913 for american people to pay the "Interest" of these loans.

So in short...the IRS money taken from us...is paying INTEREST FOR LOANS all the way back to 1913!!! Now that is no sweet we keep the Private OWNERS of the Federal Reserve Bank living the high life!

How rich do some people really need to be??

gente

gente

Their greed is mind boggling CK...really makes me sick...But I think the jig is finally up you guys....now there's an EPA scandal coming out as well. I think that Americans as a whole are finally waking up the the blatant thievery by our govt and saying enough is enough. No wonder they've been tryin to shut down the internet for years....they can't keep a lid on any of their shenanigans anymore...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum