I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Goldman Takeover Is Complete: A Glimpse Inside The Bank Of England Where Mark Carney Is Now Presiding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

The Goldman Takeover Is Complete: A Glimpse Inside The Bank Of England Where Mark Carney Is Now Presiding

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/01/2013 08:33 -0400

Bank of England Bill Dudley BOE European Central Bank FleeceBook Monetary Policy

Back in April 2012 we first suggested - to loud jeers by the "pundits" who were convinced there is no chance in hell of it happening - that Goldman's take over of the world's central bank triumvirate: the NY Fed (Bill Dudley), the ECB (Mario Draghi) and the Bank of England, would soon be completed with Mark Carney taking over the world's oldest central bank located on Threadneedle street. Today, this process has concluded and we have photographic evidence.

Behold Goldman's Mark Carney attending his first BOE Monetary Policy briefing (don't miss Michael Cross, Head of Foreign Exchange, and Executive Director for Markets, of Fleecebook fame sitting on the lower left).

And the man himself:

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE PICS:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-01/goldman-takeover-complete-glimpse-inside-bank-england-where-mark-carney-now-presidin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum