I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN urges Iraq to pay $ 11 billion to Kuwait

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

UN urges Iraq to pay $ 11 billion to Kuwait

The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon was "still in front of Iraq a number of commitments it fulfilled before leaving under Chapter VII, which threatens Iraq with sanctions and possible military action if it does not stick out as well as continue to pay around $ 11 billion through 2015, compensation for the damage caused by the invasion of Kuwait. "
and praised Ban Ki-moon yesterday in the periodic report to the Security Council on the work of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq, "UNAMI" what he called tact leaderships Kuwaiti and Iraqi forces on the progress of the "significant progress" toward full normalization of relations between the two countries.
expressed hope that "works governments Kuwaiti and Iraqi hand in hand in order to increase their cooperation in all areas, including pouring in favor of their peoples," noting that Iraq is a line "great strides" toward restoring international status it was in before the invasion.
welcomed the adoption of Security Council resolution 2107 month the past that the era of the issue of missing Kuwaitis and nationals of other countries and Kuwaiti property mission "UNAMI" under the Chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations.

MrsCK

awwww but wait the "gurus" said IT WAS PAID!! ..... what idiots!

They will stick with the payment plan to 2015 for now.
CK

gente

gente

I don't get why Iraq just doesn't pay it off and move forward...too much corruption I suppose, along with a government chock full of professional BS'ers...

windreader1

If they want out of Chapter VII, you would think paying off the debt would be high priority.

gente

gente

It's kinda funny all the articles coming out of Iraq state they've been released from CH7...it's almost like they are in denial..

windreader1

It is my belief the articles are to mislead the Iraqi people into believing the problem has been solved. Makes the government look a whole lot better than what it is. if the guru's cannot get it right, how can the citizens of Iraq get it right. All most of them probably know is what their news media is reporting. Kinda reminds a person of our media and how stuff gets misrepresented. How many people in the US actually question what they see from the news media.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum