I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

70 thousand degrees and careers through 2014----MENTIONS DINAR EXCHANGE RATE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

70 thousand degrees and careers through 2014

13/07/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif Farah pumice
Estimates of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives the number of grades that will be allocated within the budget of the year 2014 by 70 thousand degrees after the addition of 30 thousand degrees, according to parliamentary sources for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network."

A member of the Committee Hassan Bayati Auzmn: "The budget next year will be the priority in which to install contracts, while there will be degrees of functional as important needs."

It is said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the face of the need to minister's commitment to all installed as contract workers in ministries and state institutions on the permanent state owners and give them priority appointment.
He said al-Bayati said in a statement singled out by the (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The total revenue budget next year would be 143.31 trillion dinars, while the total expenditures will be 157.712 trillion dinars, in what would be the amount of the deficit 14.681 trillion dinars The deficit ratio of GDP is estimated at by 4.9 percent, while the price of crude oil will be calculated on the source of $ 90, what would be the production quantities of crude oil exported 3.5 million barrels, while the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar was calculated at 1.16. in the meantime, the Committee expected to start the work of the General Service Board Federal next year.

Committee member Rep. Faleh Sari Djiashi, confirmed for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": that "if the selection was voted on the Council this year, will start (the Board) the distribution of grades among applicants fairly."
It is said that the names of a Public Service Council and Parliament reached by the government recently.
The Council aims to regulate the affairs of public office and freed from politicization and vandalism, and build a state of institutions and the formation of Foundation mission is the development of work in government departments, and the development of rules and principles of sound and secure justice and impartiality, and to ensure efficiency standards in recruitment and re-recruitment, promotion and application of Article 107 of the Constitution.

windreader1

Do it, i will take it and run all the way to the bank, lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum