I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DonnC getting married!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DonnC getting married!!! Empty DonnC getting married!!! Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 am

MrsCK

Hello All,

Just want to give some wonderful news....DONNC IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!
Donn has been dating the MOST wonderful sweetest lady for 2 years and now they have decided to get married!! We are so happy for them. Even "late in life" you can find a person that will do anything for you, laugh with you, enjoy the small stuff and just be the perfect soul mate! This is what Donn and Jeanne have and we can not be more happier for them!

CONGRADS DONN AND JEANNE!!! YA'LL ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!!! LOVE YA!!!

Plus as DonnC would say TONIGHT 5.26!!

CK

2DonnC getting married!!! Empty Re: DonnC getting married!!! Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 am

bjdksl

bjdksl

Alooooha Donnc,
congratz and lots of love and aloha to you both!!!!

3DonnC getting married!!! Empty Re: DonnC getting married!!! Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:42 am

lionheart

lionheart

congrats DonnC

4DonnC getting married!!! Empty Re: DonnC getting married!!! Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

DonnC, congrats... My very best wishes to you both. May the years ahead be filled with wonderful moments. I was so Blessed to find my Kathy after Melissa passed. Without her strength and love I probably would not be writing this. So very happy for you..tonite 5.26. Warrior

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]