I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI denies having ISX investment portfolio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBI denies having ISX investment portfolio
July 17, 2009 - 05:57:34

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq on Friday denied that it has an investment portfolio in the Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX), adding its role is confined to providing stability necessary to encourage investment.
“The CBI laws would not allow it to form an investment portfolio inside the ISX or purchase lands or real estate except if it serves its work,” Madhhar Mohammed Saleh, the CBI advisor, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
Rumors inside the ISX on Thursday (July 16) held that there would be an expected increase in the prices of shares after a decision was made by the CBI to form an investment portfolio in the Iraqi capital market with the aim of sustaining stocks.
AmR (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=116228

Roxy

Roxy

The central bank to adopt the creation of an investment fund dedicated to investing in the stock market

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The central bank to adopt the creation of an investment fund dedicated to investing in the stock market

14/07/2009 - 12:55 | read times: 76

The managing director of the Iraqi market for the Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, the adoption of the Central Bank of Iraq and the issue of the Iraqi Association of Banks

The establishment of an investment fund dedicated to investing in the stock market in a move supportive of the investment.

"Abdul Salam told a news briefing Tuesday that the Central Bank of Iraq and also approved the request of the Iraqi market for securities deposit of government bonds and semi-governmental organizations as they are issued and traded in the market.

He explained that the move is aimed at urging companies to contribute to the issuance of debt securities when the need for liquidity, instead of the capital increase and kept the price of the stock Lalla Nkhvad.

Referring to the adoption of rules for the admission of new companies for securities brokerage for the development of trading activity in the market.

aimed at urging companies to contribute to the issuance of debt securities

HOW can they do this with a crappy rate???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum