I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister of Finance: the end of the audit committee of retired pay schedule increases

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minister of Finance: the end of the audit committee of retired pay schedule increases
M 17/07/2009 - 12:43
A Finance Minister Bayan Jabr from the end of the audit committee of retired pay schedule increases will launch next year.
Zubaidi said that the salary increases would include those who earn between one hundred and fifty thousand and four-hundred and fifty thousand dinars
Per month and said that the slide is a result of the affected prior periods should be paying attention to their situations. Meanwhile, Finance Minister also pointed out that the general budget for the coming year will be proposed on the basis of financial resources from oil exports and the limits of two hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day at an average price of about fifty-eight dollars a barrel, without giving specific figures for the amount or details of the draft budget
http://74.125.67.132/translate_c?hl=...SUuwMchJ5OhjwQ

schedule increases will launch next year

Thank goodness it's "next year" maybe they can RV by then and not have to due pay increases!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum