I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zebari: A 73 UN resolution on Iraq because the invasion of Kuwait

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zebari: A 73 UN resolution on Iraq because the invasion of Kuwait

(صوت العراق) - 21-07-2009 (Voice of Iraq) - 21-07-2009

BAGHDAD: The Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said his country had achieved a record number of international resolutions imposed on it by the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, which amounted to 73 decision.

Zebari said the newspaper "Middle East" London said on Tuesday that the Iraqi delegation had entered into discussions of political, technical and legal with the Secretary-General of the United Nations Secretariat and experts in Iraq to discuss the provisions of Chapter VII.

He added during his visit to the USA, which will join the delegation of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who begins his visit to the United States said: "We met with the Permanent Representative of Kuwait to the United Nations and the Mission of Kuwait and the reassurance of the briefing and that the brevity of the Iraqi delegation was not a conspiracy against the interests of Kuwait or to jump to decisions. "

Zebari said that Maliki will visit during the activation of the strategic framework agreement covering all areas of cooperation in energy, health, education and technology, agriculture, industry and others. He stressed that if the "Taking the pipeline, many of the nations of the world Christsdon Iraq, this broad area of cooperation."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum