I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falluji: the lack of response from the Minister of Finance to request hosting an insult to the House of Representatives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Falluji: the lack of response from the Minister of Finance to request hosting an insult to the House of Representatives
2009-07-22 13:40:12 2009-07-22 13:40:12

. BAGHDAD (Iba) The independent MP Hussein al-Falluji, the lack of response from the Minister of Finance for the bid in parliament is an affront to the House of Representatives and the power from the lowest to a higher authority despite the fact that the request meets the legal and formal rules of procedure of the Council.

واو . Falluji said in a press conference held at the Palais des said Wednesday that the House of Representatives has already asked to host the Minister of Finance and Central Bank Governor to the Council of Representatives and signed request of 25 deputies two months ago, but the Minister of Finance did not respond to the request.
". Falluji renewed claim to host the Minister and the Governor of the Central Bank, calling them to respond to the request for the purpose of discussion on the fiscal and monetary policy of the country, and wondered "if the host requires two months, how can the performance of the House of Representatives oversight role?".
).. Falluji and serious things with which he plans to members of the House and discussed with the Minister of Finance with respect to Iraqi oil revenues for the past four years, amounting to 300 billion dollars, adding that lawmakers need to clarify aspects of the payment of this amount. (End) ..
http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ar&tl=en

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum