I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

USA Today gun issue poll........make your opinion count!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gun Issue - Only 5 seconds

Remind the Government of the 2nd Amendment:
Due to the current presidential stand on Gun Laws, USA Today is running a Quick Question on-line. IT simply asks, Does the 2nd Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? It is frustrating to me that "we the people" are even asked to reiterate a known right that has been around for over 200 years!
This quick questionnaire gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds. It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

I think every Man, Women, and child should be proficent with a firearm. Safety,Rules and regs, and.......... last but not least Gun Control (hitting your target) The Swiss Gov. does this with their people and have great success. Crime is almost non-existent there. We have ONE major rule in our family, ........NO SHOOTING IN THE CAVE YOU COULD HIT THE T.V. Wink

This is from 2007 tho???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum