I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of Central Bank of Iraq to visit Najaf and the Imam al-Sistani, the supreme

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Governor of Central Bank of Iraq to visit Najaf and the Imam al-Sistani, the supreme
/ Governor of Central Bank of Iraq to visit Najaf and the Imam al-Sistani, the supreme

5/8/2009 5/8/2009 7:51pm 7:51 pm

زارن Visited the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, accompanied by a number of economic experts اله The highest religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani at his home ب City of Najaf . .

وذ The reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that the central bank governor and his entourage visited in addition to the highest religious authority عدد من Number of مرن Religious authority وال And local officials in the province ب مج. Including the governor of Najaf, Adnan al-Zurfi, and the President of the Provincial Council Annual Sheikh Shimmari.

وقا Shabibi said he was "discussed with the highest religious authority . Conditions concerning the affairs of the banking and economic sector as well as many of the issues that concern mainly the Iraqi citizens.

ال ." Shabibi said that: "Indeed, the Iraqi banking in the development of sustained and significant change in the financial situation of the country than it was previously given in terms of space and freedom of the wide range of banks and their eligibility."

و . Shabibi said: "We have high ambitions and serious in preserving the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and reducing the rate of inflation, where we have many programs, especially with the International Monetary Fund, where we have been able to resolve a large part of the debt of Iraq within Iraq, and strongly in the international economy through his various.

http://74.125.127.132/translate_c?hl...rmlSxE6yJ8Cutw

Shabibi said that: "Indeed, the Iraqi banking in the development of
sustained and significant change in the financial situation of the
country than it was previously given in terms of space and freedom of
the wide range of banks and their eligibility."

HUH??? What's changed??? they are still under the program rate??

"We have high ambitions and serious in preserving the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and reducing the rate of inflation, where we have many programs, especially with the International Monetary Fund, where we have been able to resolve a large part of the debt of Iraq within Iraq, and strongly in the international economy through his various

Preserving at WHAT rate? The current rate SUCKS!!!!! And last I checked, the inflation rate WAS already reduced close to nothing. What does this really mean????

Yup Sunny...inflation is in the minus -!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum