I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani receives a congratulatory message from Professor Samir Sumaida'ie, Iraq's ambassador to Washington

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

President Talabani receives a congratulatory message from Professor Samir Sumaida'ie, Iraq's ambassador to Washington

Received the President of the Republic, Jalal Talabani, a congratulatory message from the Iraqi ambassador to Washington,
Mr. Samir Shakir Sumaida'ie, marking the completion of elections in the province of Kurdistan, which reads as follows:

His Majesty the big brother of President Jalal Talabani, the esteemed

Sir I am pleased to extend to you and the beloved people of Kurdistan and the Iraqi people across the sincere congratulations on the completion of elections in the province of Kurdistan is a sound reason to be proud of.

At this critical stage through which our country and in the midst of the challenges we face at home and abroad, we desperately need a compass to guide the principles of national freedom and democracy and pluralism and human rights. you, Mr. President, very much to work with the Democratic Forces for the maintenance of these principles and the maintenance of our common enemies and predators, protect the people from the dark forces of tyranny that assume new guises, and build a democratic and federal Iraq, a free uniform.

Accept the best wishes for your good self, good health and success, and as long as asset for Iraq.

Sincere

Samir Shakir Sumaida'ie

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum