I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Arab bloc in Kirkuk, the Chair calls for activating the agreements between the Arabs and the Kurds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Arab bloc in Kirkuk, the Chair calls for activating the agreements between the Arabs and the Kurds

6/8/2009 6/8/2009 4:05pm 4:05 pm

The President of the United Arab bloc in the province of Kirkuk, Hussein Ali Saleh, said today that the Arabs of Kirkuk and other political parties had not received any invitation to attend the meetings with President Jalal Talabani, referring to the The necessity of activating the previous agreements signed between the Arabs and the Kurds on the city of Kirkuk.

Saleh said in a press release, transport correspondent (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) "The Arabs of Kirkuk, had not received any official invitation for the meeting with President Jalal Talabani, who arrived Kirkuk, in a surprise visit. "

"We call upon President Jalal Talabani To activate the previous agreement signed by the end of 2008 between the Arabs and the Kurds, which included

Its "giving the proportion of 32% of the power in each of Kirkuk, Kurds, Turkmen and Arabs, and the rate of 4% for Caldoachorien, and to take decisions by consensus, not majority, and the release of prisoners convicted of non-Arabs jailed in the territory of the provinces of Kurdistan and the Kurdish security services out (Alasayish) from Kirkuk and the formation of the National Security Service in Kirkuk. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum