I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi National Coalition put the finishing touches on the final declaration of the composition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

During the meeting chaired by the representative of His Eminence, Mr. Hakim

Iraqi National Coalition put the finishing touches on the final declaration of the composition

- 4:30 09/08/2009 PM - 4:30 PM | read times: 516

The chairmanship of Sheikh Hamam Hamoudi, the representative of His Eminence, Mr. Hakim, the United Iraqi Alliance held a meeting on Saturday evening, 8-8 / 2009 in the office of the generosity of Mr. Hakim, head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council and the leader of the United Iraqi Alliance.

The conferees discussed the final touches to the coalition as the new and expected to be announced on Thursday as the deadline, were also discussed logistics of the announcement of the new coalition and the designation of bodies and personalities to be invited and confirmed speakers after the meeting that those who will be invited will be from different political orientations and religious communities Christians, and Ayazdiin Sabip as well as from various nationalities Kalcard, Turkmen and others.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum