I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki visit to US is a success, Zebari says

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki visit to US is a success, Zebari says

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 09:00 GMT

Iraq Foreign Minister Hoshiar Zebari said that Iraq PM Nouri Al Maliki’s last visit to Washington was a success according to all the political and diplomatic standards.
During an exclusive interview with Alsumaria TV reporter Samara Mahmoud, Zebari said that the visit constituted an opportunity to review the security agreement especially as the nature of relations between Baghdad and Washington changed and became strategic rather than military.
To that, regarding the situation between Iraq and Kuwait tended by the UN seventh chapter, Iraq Foreign Minister said that measures shall be taken between the two countries in order to rebuild confidence.
Iraq is about to get emancipated from the obligations imposed by UN seventh Chapter, Zebari added.
As to water partition with neighboring countries, Zebari said that Iraq is currently negotiating with Turkey and Iran in order to lull the effects of the water disaster the country is undergoing.
For more details, click on play movie.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-36043-Maliki-visit-to-US-is-a-success%2C-Zebari-says.html

windreader1

"Iraq is about to get emancipated from the obligations imposed by UN seventh Chapter, Zebari added."

Is this a done deal or not

"is about".........sounds like it's not a done deal YET but it's coming up soon??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum