I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank of NO linked to the demand for the dollar, down a bank robbery Azwaip

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Central Bank of NO linked to the demand for the dollar, down a bank robbery Azwaip
2009-08-14 17:10:04
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. denied reports the Central Bank of Iraq, which linked the decline in the demand for the dollar in the auction process because the bank Aluem bank robbery in the city of Karrada Azwaip last week.
An official source at the bank, told the independent press (Iba) today, which said Friday that the broadcast media and a lack of objectivity and precision, where the linked decline in the demand for dollar in daily auction the bank, which is far from the banks.
He said the low turnout to participate in the auction is linked to a supply and demand, and have no relation with the situation for monetary policy. Called to deal professionally with current events by some of the media - to h him.
It should be noted that the demand for the dollar in auctions the central bank dropped in recent days. (End) / 20 /
http://74.125.67.132/translate_c?hl=...UiovIFON8nZhSQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum