I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zahra Hashemi: international bodies working to keep Iraq under Chapter VII 2009-08-16, 21:47, Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zahra Hashemi: international bodies working to keep Iraq under Chapter VII

BAGHDAD (Iba) ..
قالت عضو لجنة العلاقات الخارجية النيابية زهراء الهاشمي إن أجندات سياسية دولية تقف وراء عدم إخراج العراق من الفصل السابع من ميثاق الأمم المتحدة.

Said a member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Zahra Hashemi, an international political agendas behind the lack of ousting Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

وأثنت الهاشمي في تصريحات صحفية تلقت وكالة الصحافة ( إيبا) نسخة منها على الجهود التي تبذلها وزارة الخارجية العراقية في هذا الإطار، متهمة الهاشمي الكويت بالعمل على إبقاء العراق تحت طائلة الفصل السابع رغم المبالغ التي استحصلتها كتعويضات والأرباح التي حققتها الشركات الكويتية من العمل في العراق.(على حد قولها)
She praised al-Hashemi in a press statement received by the press (Iba) a copy of the efforts of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry in this context, al-Hashemi, accusing Kuwait to work to keep Iraq under Chapter VII, although the amounts Asthsaltha damages and profits made by the Kuwaiti company to operate in Iraq. (it says)

ولفتت الهاشمي إلى أن كثيرا من النواب صوتوا لصالح الاتفاقية الأمنية بين بغداد وواشنطن على أمل إخراج العراق من الفصل السابع، مضيفة أن المراجعة التي أعدها الأمين العام للأمم المتحدة للقرارات المتعلقة بالعراق لم تكن بالمستوى الذي يؤدي إلى إخراج العراق من الفصل السابع.(النهاية)/ز/..
They noted that many al-Hashemi of the deputies voted in favor of the security agreement between Baghdad and Washington in the hope of ousting Iraq from Chapter VII, adding that the audit by the Secretary-General of the United Nations resolutions on Iraq were not the level that result in the removal of Iraq from Chapter VII. (End) / g / ..

This article is from today

http://74.125.113.132/translate_c?hl...Y19jvhBQRF7MQA

YUP chap. 7 is still there...to remove it the UNSC has to make a "New" resolution that cancels resolution 1859 that is Chap. 7.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum