I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Oil Ministry: Average price of a barrel of oil in the 2010 budget within the "reasonable limits"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi Oil Ministry: Average price of a barrel of oil in the 2010 budget within the "reasonable limits"

PostDateIcon Sunday, August 30 / August 2009 13:43 | PDF Print

بغداد/ أصوات العراق BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq

Said a spokesman for the Ministry of Oil, Saturday, the rates of price of a barrel of oil placed in the budget of 2010 in the world of "reasonable limits".

He added: crude oil prices "continues to climb and is currently about $ 70 a barrel," noting that Iraq "is being issued approximately 2,38 million barrels, increasing export more in order to increase the oil of the north."

He added that the ministry, "an accelerated plan to add between 300 to 500 thousand barrels a year or more will support the budget," indicating that oil prices adopted by the State for the purposes of the budget within reasonable limits. "

The spokesperson for the ministry that oil prices "can not go down again because I learned the lesson from the economic crisis has seen prices rebound amid mounting demand for crude oil," and added that the Ministry of Oil, "she added nearly 1.8 million barrels in the first licensing cycle investment fields Rumaila North and South. "

Carter said the second session of the licenses "will add more than two million barrels a current production level."

The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said earlier that the Cabinet approved the recommendations of the Ministerial Committee of the Ministerial Committee in charge of a strategic review of the federal budget for 2010.

According to Dabbagh said the ministerial committee that was formed under the chairmanship of the Minister of Finance took the consideration of the budget strategy of the Federal Assembly of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2010 came in its report and recommendations in the form of agreement on the price of 60 dollars / barrel, the export rate of 2,15 million

And the adoption of the operating budget for 2010 as contained in barrels / day in 2010, 2009 and in the case of ministries to reduce its operating expenses, the amount would be reduced to interpret the investment budget of the ministry itself.

Dabbagh said that among the recommendations of the increase in non-oil revenues through activating the role of the General Authority for taxes and the customs and public companies in the revenue collection while urging the rest of the actors to increase revenue collection and by all companies affiliated to the ministries of procuring loans to finance the deficit in the activities of Iraqi banks after the submission of studies feasibility and lack of funding from the state budget from the year 2010 as calculated the true cost of petroleum products after taking into account the real cost price of crude oil supplier to the refineries by forty dollars a barrel.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum