I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Significant increase in sales of the dollar's central bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

9/8/2009
Significant increase in sales of the dollar's central bank denies imposing restrictions on foreign exchange Citizen / economics editor of sales by the CBI from the dollar at auction yesterday after total Mapall bank auction price of $ 198,295,000. The Daily Bulletin said the bank received (Citizen), a copy of the price of the sale of remittances (1173) dinars to the dollar, including the central bank and a commission of $ (3) dinars per dollar and the cash sales price (1183) dinars to the dollar, including the central bank and a commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar and the quantity sold for cash of $ (3,060,000) dollars and checks of $ (134,250,000) dollars. The bulletin indicated that the price basis on which the successful bidder, selling 1170 dinars to the dollar and the number of banks to contribute to the auction (14) bank. The central bank receive a commission of (13) dinars per dollar with a discount (Cool JD from the amounts purchased. Iraq's central bank denied the rumors about his intention to restrict foreign exchange transactions and foreign currency. An official source at the Central Bank that the goal of the airing of these rumors is to achieve selfish gains for some speculators and damage the stability of the national economy. The source added that the freedom of foreign exchange is a cornerstone of the economic rights of citizens guaranteed by law and consistent with the objectives of monetary policy aimed at imposing stability and promote development and economic well-being, provided that intersects with the law on combating money laundering and proceeds of crime and the financing of Terrorism Act No. 93.
http://paper.almowaten.com/NewsDetail.aspx?NID=17328

Bantrzi Adviser: Iraq is committed to the policy of liberalization of current accounts

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq:
23-2-2009

Saleh said, "We do not deny that the transfers and the rights may not be full of trade, but the rights of citizens and can not put restrictions on those rights," because, "holder of the Iraqi dinar is the holder of wealth is the right to act however he wants this wealth."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum