I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister of Finance: the supplementary budget is submitted by a national necessity.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minister of Finance: the supplementary budget is submitted by a national necessity.
10/09/2009م - 4:51 م | مرات القراءة: 62 10/09/2009 - 4:51 p.m.

Hosted by the Chamber of Deputies in its meeting headed by Iyad Samarrai, President Chamber of Deputies on Thursday Baqir al-Zubaidi, Minister of Finance to discuss the supplementary budget for the federal fiscal year 2009.

The finance minister in the meeting: "There is a necessary and important issues can not be overcome in the current budget for the year 2009, where he signed a great injustice to the provinces of Diyala and Mosul, which have not been able to implement because of balancing them against the security situation and the issue of compensation Sadr City and the shortfall in the budget of many ministries and institutions various government and Iraq's foreign debt as well as providing support for some vital projects, the task can not be left on their current status.

The representatives discussed the draft supplementary budget, which focused their views on a range of issues important to stress the need to allocate budget for the construction of desalination plants and the promotion of the cultural reality of Iraq and end the file of the displaced and coverage of districts and the outskirts of Mosul province assignments as well as compensation of people affected by terrorist attacks.

He answered the Minister of Finance on the observations and inquiries of Representatives, stressing that the government believes that the supplementary budget is submitted by a national necessity.

At the end of the debate over the First Deputy Speaker Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah expressed his hope to vote on the draft supplementary budget next week.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum